First off, enroll in your own internet legal plan for good reason — times are changing, and you must protect your rights. This is especially the case if you happen to be a lesbian, homosexual, transvestite or transsexual, because if you haven’t noticed, thanks to the government, gay marriage in the workplace, Kim Davis and Pope Francis, the community for that demographic have now found themselves firmly planted on the map of the news, and needless to say, a lot of people are worried!
But Why Are People Worried About Workplace Discrimination?
Why wouldn’t they be? It’s no different than the AIDS epidemic, women’s rights, African-American rights, and other rights, right? Still, when drastic legal change hits the forefront like a ton of bricks, and we all struggle to adjust, you’re willing to bet that there are some naysayers out there that can find the loopholes and try to work the law to their advantage. People are justifiably scared of losing their jobs — all because of their sexual orientation — yet again.
Thankfully, here are 12 reasons why everything should be okay thanks to a new global coalition to protect and advance those LGBT rights. For every heated person with a hot opinion on the table about LGBT and gay rights, there are the advocates for equality out there, those who support the opinion that gay marriage is constitutional. That homosexual couples deserve the exact same rights. And when they use their voices enough, you can bet you’ll see the support as plain as day. Certain employers have established their footprint on the cause, and see if you can figure out who they are (or just click the links and find out for yourself!). When you find out what these companies are, you just might be surprised….
- Do You Have Your Own Personal Computer/Laptop? — This company might be responsible for that.
- Or Maybe You Have This Type of Computer? — Wouldn’t you like to know what corporation’s responsible for the type of computer you might have here….
- Question: Do You Like Soft Drinks? — Then you obviously like this mega-employer responsible for the fizz.
- We Like Stores Selling Our Everyday Needs — Detergent, prescriptions, disposables, even groceries. And, yes, they support the LGBT community, too!
- You Like That Smartphone of Yours, Right? — Well…. This particular mobile company does, too. And they’re quite all right with their workplace and the LGBT community as well.
- A Certain Consulting Firm — Workplace discrimination won’t ever exist here….
- A Firm Developing IT Software? — Even in this niche? Oh, yes — you can forget about workplace discrimination here, too.
- Weddings Are Fun — Thanks to this company. And this says a lot about gay marriage, too, as well as workplace discrimination!
- Where Did You Get That Couch or Armoire? — This corporation may have been responsible for that, and now the employees can safely say they’re responsible for equality in the workplace.
- We All Like That Decadent and Prestigious China in Our Dining Room — Thanks to this beautiful corporation. And this company also threw in its hat for the sake of eliminating workplace discrimination for good.
- Lastly, A Certain Search Engine Everyone Knows About — Want to know which employer this is?
We’re sure that these 11 companies are only a handful of companies that will firmly support the cause of keeping the LGBT community in the workforce regardless of any new laws or situations where gay marriage as an institution can become a problem. But just so we’re clear — when you understand the scope and grandeur of these companies, you’ll know this:
No More Worrying About Workplace Discrimination!
Even the small business will get behind the truth. The law matters. The law prevails. And all will be protected.Share